- The property known as Cynlyns, The Stream in the Marsh, 5 rue des Frênes, Chez Ferret,17350 St Savinien, is offered for holiday rental subject to confirmation by the owners, Valerie Robinson & John Hill. The property is a non smoking accommodation. Smoking in the house will result in a fee of £400 to compensate the next renters who have rented a house which should not smell of cigarette smoke.
- To reserve the property, the Renter should complete and sign the booking form and return it together with the initial payment of the non-refundable deposit (30% of the total rent due, see conditions for refund). Following receipt of the booking form and deposit, the Owner will send a confirmation invoice and statement. This is the formal acceptance of the booking.
- The balance of the rent is payable upon arrival. The Owner reserves the right to give notice in writing that the reservation is cancelled. The Client will remain liable to pay the balance of the rent unless the Owner is able to re-let the property. In this event, clause 6 of the booking conditions will apply. For self catering and for b&b rentals of more than 2 days, the reservations made within 8 weeks of the start of the rental period require full payment at the time of booking.
- Any chargeable expenses arising during the rental period should be settled locally with the Owner before departure.
- Subject to clauses 2 & 3 above, in the event of a cancellation, refunds of amounts paid will be made if the Owner is able to re-let the property, and any expenses or losses incurred in so doing will be deducted from the refundable amount. If cancellation occurs less than 14 days before the rental the deposit will not be refunded and the owner reserves the right to demand full payment. If cancellation occurs less than 24 hours before the rental begins the deposit will not be refunded and the owner reserves the right to demand full payment. If the client has not arrived or informed the owner as to his arrival time the contract become null and void and the owner can rent the room to someone else. The deposit or full rental amount will not be refunded. If client has to leave before the end of the rental period no refund will be made. The Client is strongly recommended to arrange a comprehensive travel insurance policy (including cancellation cover) and to have full cover for the party’s personal belongings, public Liability etc, since these are not covered by the Owners insurance.
- The rental period shall commence at 5.OOpm on the first day and finish at 12.OOam on the last day. For self catering, the rental finishes at 10 am. The Owner shall not be obliged to offer the accommodation before the time stated and the Client shall not be entitled to remain in occupation after the time stated.
- The maximum number to reside in the bedrooms must not exceed the number on the contract unless the Owner has given written permission
- The Client agrees to be a considerate tenant and take good care of the property and to leave it at the end of the rental period in a clean and tidy condition. The owner reserves the right to ask the client for additional costs if the Client leaves the property in an unacceptable condition. The Client also agrees not to act in any way which would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring rooms or properties. Under no circumstances shall the renter cook anything in their bedroom.
- The Client shall report to the Owners agent without delay any defects in the property or breakdown in the equipment or appliances in the property or garden, and arrangements for repair/replacement will be made as soon as possible. Until we know about a problem or complaint; we cannot begin to resolve it.
- The Owner shall not be liable to the client: For any temporary defect or stoppage in the supply of public services to the property, nor in respect of any equipment or appliance in the property or garden. For any loss, damage or injury which is the result of adverse weather conditions, riot, strikes or other matters beyond the control of the Owner. For any loss, damage or inconvenience caused to or suffered by the Client if the property shall be destroyed or substantially damaged before the start of the rental period and in any such event, the Owner shall, within seven days of notification to the Client, refund to the Client all sums previously paid in respect of the rental period.
- Under no circumstances shall the Owners liability to the Client exceed the amount paid to the Owner for the rental period.